Pacific InterpretersSM,a LanguageLine Solutions® Company, is a comprehensive language services provider, helping to eliminate language barriers for Limited English Proficient (LEP) and Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals. We provide telephonic interpreting, Language Uc ® (video remote interpreting), onsite interpreting—including support for American Sign Language—pay-as-you-go interpreting, document translation, localization, and bilingual and interpreter testing and training. Learn more.
We make a difference in people's lives every day, and we love what we do! Pacific Interpreters is on the job 24/7/365, facilitating communication in more than 200 spoken languages and American Sign Language.
We can satisfy all your language access needs.
We support Healthcare, Social Services, 9-1-1 Emergency Services, Insurance, Utilities, Government Services, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Call Centers, Businesses and more, to:
- Provide equal access for Limited English Proficient and Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals.
- Reduce patient/client effort and enhance satisfaction, increasing the likelihood of a positive outcome.
- Reduce risk of misdiagnosis or wrong prescriptions, and reduce the length and number of hospital visits.
- Improve first call resolution rates and lower average call handle time.
- Comply with government mandates such as Title VI and HIPAA, and industry standards like The Joint Commission Roadmap and the PCI Data Security Standard.
We are customer-focused and highly skilled, with a state-of-the-art telecommunications system and scalable language access solutions. Best of all, We understand.
Watch how Over-the-Phone Interpreting works: (a LanguageLine Solutions® video)